9/23/2009

ny times

went to NY "on business" ... ha
Leo Face

mikes new hand tattoo that fills me with joy. i think it's so fricken pretty!
aaaaaand maybe i'm a bit jealous. there, i said it.
he got his poppies colored in as well, they're killer!

this is me showing cheater my camera. we just had a small photoshoot. no big deal

that glass looks so huuuge. OR cheater looks so small. aw.

jamie eating. good times.

le'jon and mike

my lunch, which = margarita

le'jon decided he needed to know more about my camera, and i found these photos later. ... sweet photoshoot. linds and i look super prepared. ha



i love chips and salsa and margarita's ... sooooo
just sayin.

2 comments:

maliss said...

mike's coif=♥
cheater MUST be tiny cause cups don't come that big
linds=tasty
rita,chips&salsa=♥♥♥♥

Mackenzie said...

100% WITH YOU ON ALL