3/13/2010

WRITTEN BY A LOVEBUG

HE'S ELEVEN YEARS OLD, HE HAS DEVELOPMENTAL DISORDER AND A LEARNING DISABILITY AND WELL, HE'S A GEM.
(gives me goosebumps)

I bet you if you gave a kid a dog that really wanted one they would not make it fight. Dogs are helpful for people that are in need or blind. I hope dogs don't get hurt but they do every day. I love dogs, I think they should not be forced to fight and people should not make money off dog fights. Do you have a dog at home? Would you force it to fight? I hate hearing of people making dogs fight, it makes me want to cry cause they do so much for us they help us when your blind, in need and handycap.
My heart goes to dogs that have to fight.

Dogs are known as a mans best friend not I'm going to beat you and your going to fight. Dog fights make me want to cry. I have two dogs at home and I don't make them fight cause i love them. I hate how people make money off of dog fights if you want to make money get a job don't hurt dogs. sometimes i still think M.V. (Michael Vick) should still be in jail.

I love dogs and some people don't like dogs. some people think their just stupid dogs and they don't help us but, they do all over the world. Dogs treat you nice if you treat them nice. Dogs are well trained so train it for good not to make you cool or dog fight. train it for good so it will love you. Don't abuse dogs cause you will go to jail for life. so why? focus. doing it in the first place I mean, come on, don't do stupid stuff.

If you love dogs you would agree with me that people should not make dogs fight. Dogs all around the world get abused and killed. All the time I see on the T.V. donate to abused animals. most of those animals are dogs why is that? There is no reason for that at all. This is not how people treat their dogs. Dogs have no choice. People make them fight for money that makes me so upset.

AHHHHHHHHH...HOW BEAUTIFUL AND PASSIONATE IS THIS?
WOW.
I'M HAPPY THIS WAS SHARED WITH ME.
XOXOXO


1 comment:

maliss said...

Wellll, he a lovebug who real hanthom!