10/08/2010

happy birthday boys!

me and my smelse.

michael lee

um, kevin?
i love the above picture so much.

the newlyweds in full-on Bengal gear.

oh my.

mouse and elsa
cool.


just stealing my heart. yep.

mona.

tonya and her black marshmallow, oh and she forgot to take her gloves off.
oops.

monica's perfection

grams, the keeper of the s'morse


marshed snaggle.

twins!

smelse, just nibblin away. nbd.

my perfect marshmallow
yum.



fun. fun. fun.

oh that uncle b...i love him. (one of the birthday boys)

2 comments:

mouse said...

Ok there is soooo much to love about these pics and captions but my fave is that Grams is the keeper of the s'morse, you wrote SMORSE!!! amazing. AND I love Mona's perfect smorse and tonnie's glove smorse and your snaggle smorse. Tha'twas a great day.

Mackenzie said...

keeping smorse, cause ... it just makes s'morse sense. i love you mouse. lol