1/06/2010

oh me , oh my , i'm a lucky gal

Dear Elsa, I am lucky to have you. You are a wonder. I love you and I miss you so much. I can not believe you are my friend, because you are so rad, so freakin rad...and i love you!!!! ahhhhhhh THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!! i love this package more than you know. ... well, wait, YOU of all people, understand WHY i love this package. Thank you my dear friend, my beautiful wonderful amazing friend.
Love Always and Forever and Ever,
Mackenzie Lee McAlpin




(the above photo is for my smelse) (i love you)

(above photo is dedicated to Nick Paparone)

i love you both so much

2 comments:

maliss said...

Lucky gal, indeed. So beautiful.

maliss said...

p.s. When you are done with those bangles or cuffs or other items wrapped around your wrist, you know my address.