1/04/2010

family portraits anyone?!


i'm not really gonna edit these, cause they're not as fun when you just see one or two.
we all look like idiots.....thank goodness!!!
i love these, i love these, i love these









why am i so huge in above pic?


why am i so small in above pic?


mitchell is the winner in this pic. oh and look at that sweet georgey!

mitchell is again the winner in this pic!! duuuude look at his face!
oh and of course, i'm the strongest!

look at matilda...ahaha

miss wren is obviously BORED!



george thought it would be a good idea to hold hands.
oh my oh my oh my!!!!!

no big deal. mitchell is just huge.

oh and strong.


gross. ha

cleavage...i have the most!



George just said "HEY BUDDDDDYYYY" (inside joke)(but anyone on the outside wanting to know about it, i'll tell ya)(it makes no sense)



why are Malissa and i soooo close? we rule.

uh, what's michael got?

i was complaining about my boobs, and my sisters stepped in to help.
where would i be without them?


sisters, still helping with boob sitch

we are lucky!
mom, we miss you!

2 comments:

maliss said...

why, when you are small, am I so fucking BISON-esque? Damnit! You look cutest in the very first shot, edible! Loved this day, love my family. Lucky Duck am I.

Mackenzie said...

SHUUUUUUUUT IT!!!!! you are beautiful and amazing